Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Year's Time Capsule Activity!!

Hard to believe we are getting ready to move into 2016!  A suggestion that I am going to try at home this year with my family is to create a Time Capsule.  There are many suggestions online for fill in the blank sheets for children and for suggestions of creating a time capsule. We will each fill out a sheet on December 31st and place in a shoe box that we will then duct  tape.  My kids LOVE duct tape!!!!  We will keep the box sealed until sealed until December 31st, 2016.  

Such a busy time of year but I think it's worth taking the time to each jot down some highlights from 2015. Below are some suggestions of printable sheets you could use to have children complete themselves or for younger children to record their responses.



Time for New Year's Resolutions - I enjoyed this spin on some uncommon goals:

No comments:

Post a Comment