Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Conclusion of Wordless Book and Picnic Slideshow


Thank you so much Becky for instructing the 2 &3 year olds (Critters) along with the preschoolers (Sprouts) over the past 7 weeks with the Wordless Book.  I know that Ben was excited to bring home his completed book.  If you missed this past Sunday check out the videos below for the lesson. Please go over the book with your child at home.  If they were absent on Sunday their books will be handed out to them this week.

10/21: GREEN COLOR
Reminds us of:  Things that grow
Truth:  Once I’ve given my heart to God, He wants to see me grow more like Him.
Memory Verse:  “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all   your strength.”  Deuteronomy 6:5
Song:  I Have Decided to Follow Jesus

Below is a short slideshow of pictures from our FALL PICNIC this past Sunday.  We had a beautiful day for a picnic!!

COMMUNITY




No comments:

Post a Comment